Bid #08-08 - 2008 Vehicle and Equipment Auction
NOTICE OF SALE OF SURPLUS EQUIPMENT
Located at The Department of Public Works, 6 Park Street in Fonda are the following:
- Item #(1) 1989 Orion 30Ft Suburban Bus,
- Item #(2) 1995 Oldsmobile Cierra SL,
- Item #(3) 1996 Ford F-150 Pick up Truck.
- Item #(46) 1973 General 4200# Utility Trailer (Vin #3TL7354)
- Item #(47) Kurz-Root Army Generator (Vin #A220333)
Located at The Sheriff's Department, 200 Clark Drive in Fultonville are the following:
- Item #(4) 2000 Ford Crown Victoria, minimum bid $200.00,
- Item #(5) 1988 Chevrolet Astro Van, minimum bid $200.00,
- Item #(6) 1997 Ford Expedition, minimum bid $300.00
- Item #(8) Toughbook Laptop
- Item #(9) Toughbook Laptop
- Item #(10) Toughbook Laptop
- Item #(11) Toughbook Laptop
- Item #(12) Toughbook Laptop
- Item #(13) Microscope
- Item #(14) Brother Word Processor WP22000
- Item #(15) Brother Word Processor WP2450DS
- Item #(16) JVC Video Recorder
- Item #(17) Video Tape Splicer
- Item #(18) Canon 35mm Camera & Case
- Item #(19) Kogaku 300
- Item #(20) GE 13" TV
- Item #(21) Sony Video Camera
- Item #(22) Micro Sealer
- Item #(23) FUJI-X-8 Video Camera & Case
- Item #(24) Jet-book Laptop, Printer and Case
- Item #(25) Personal Surveillance System & Case
- Item #(27) Brother Word Processor
- Item #(28) Omnifax JT30
- Item #(29) JVC Character Generator
- Item #(30) PA System
- Item #(31) Telex Reel to Reel Projector
- Item #(32) Singer Reel to Reel Projector
- Item #(33) Sylvania 20" TV
- Item #(34) GE VHS Recorder
- Item #(35) GE VHS Recorder
- Item #(36) Computer Shelve
- Item #(37) Epson Printer Stand
- Item #(38) Lex-mark forms Printer 2380
- Item #(39) HP Scanjet 6300C
- Item #(40) AM/FM Cassette Radio
- Item #(41) Epson Printer FX-870
- Item #(43) Cage for Ford Crown Vic.
- Item #(44) Cage for Ford Crown Vic.
- Item #(45) Cage for Ford Crown Vic.
- Item #(48) 19" GE TV
- Item #(49) Coleman RAM-X15 canoe, minimum bid $100
- Item #(50) Husqvarna GT-200 tractor with snow blower
Located at The Sanitary District No. 1, 28 Old Station Road in Nelliston is
- Item #(7) 1995 Chevrolet 1500 Pickup, minimum bid $600.00.
Located at History & Archives, The Old Courthouse, 9 Park Street, Fonda
- Item #(51) (Book) "What's To Eat? And Other Questions Kids Ask About Food"
Published by US Department of Agriculture, 1979
- Item #(52) (Book) "Museums Directory of the United States and Canada" 1965, 2nd edition
- Item #(53) (Books) "The World Almanac & Book of Facts"
Three softcover books (1973, 1976, 1977)
Located at The Data Processing Department, 20 Park Street in Fonda is Various Computer Equipment, including PC frames and parts, and CRT Monitors.
- Item #(54) Dell P793 17" CRT Monitor
- Item #(55) Dell P793 17" CRT Monitor
- Item #(56) Dell M992 19" CRT Monitor
- Item #(57) Dell P793 17" CRT Monitor
- Item #(58) Dell M992 17" CRT Monitor
- Item #(59) IBM 3487 17" CRT Monitor
- Item #(60) Dell E70 17" CRT Monitor
- Item #(61) IBM 17V 17" CRT Monitor
- Item #(62) Dell P780 17" CRT Monitor
- Item #(63) Dell M782 17" CRT Monitor
- Item #(64) Dell P780 17" CRT Monitor
- Item #(65) Dell P780 17" CRT Monitor
- Item #(66) Dell M782 17" CRT Monitor
- Item #(67) IBM E74 17" CRT Monitor
- Item #(68) Dell P991 19" CRT Monitor
- Item #(69) Dell P991 19" CRT Monitor
- Item #(70) Dell E550 14" CRT Monitor
The following printer assemblies are available for parts, but may not function as-is.
- Item #(71) Epson C80 Printer
- Item #(72) HP PSC 2210 C865A Printer
- Item #(73) HP 990CXI C6455A Printer
- Item #(74) Decision Data Band Printer 6807 Printer
- Item #(75) HP 5L C3941A Printer
Additionally, items #(76-109) are PC frames with associated parts. Most come with motherboard, RAM, CPU, and a hard-disk. These can be used for parts, or built into a functional system. However, they have no OS or software included, and are generally mid-to-late 1990s vintage.
Please visit department or website at https://www.co.montgomery.ny.us/web/sites/departments/purchasing/default.asp for more items or details. More equipment will be added to this list as it becomes available.
The items may be viewed at the locations listed above between the hours of 9am and 3pm until Friday July 25th.
Sealed bids must be received, via mail or personal delivery, by the Purchasing Agent at the County Annex Building, 20 Park St. Room 104, Fonda, NY, 12068 on or before 1:45pm on Monday, July 28, 2008. Any and all bids received after the exact time and date stated will be rejected and returned to the bidder unopened. Timely received bids will be publicly opened and read at 2:00pm July 28th at the Purchasing Department Office, Montgomery County Annex Building, Room 104, Fonda, NY.
All items will be sold:
AS IS AND WHERE IS WITH NO GUARANTEE OR WARRANTEE.
The successful bids will be awarded by resolution by the Board of Supervisors at the full Board Meeting on August 26, 2008. The successful bidders will be notified and payment must be made by certified check or money order. Sales tax of 8% will apply to all taxable items awarded. Title to the vehicles will be processed at the conclusion of the transactions.
The County reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
Montgomery County Purchasing Agent
PH (518) 853-3351
Release Date: 7/28/2008
Expires: 7/28/2008 1:45:00 PM