Bid #01-11 Public Works Materials
Notice to Bidders
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN, pursuant to Section 103, Article 5-a of the General Municipal Law, that the County of Montgomery NY hereby invites the submission of sealed bids on the following:
Bid No. 01-11 Public Works Materials
- A-03 Corrugated Metal Culvert Pipe and Round HDPE Pipe
- A-04 Crushed Stone
- * A-21 Painting Traffic Lines-County Highways
- A-31 Fine Gravel
- A-32 Foundation Course Gravel
- * A-64 In-Place Recycled Base-Course, Type II
- A-65 Liquid Calcium Chloride
- * A-67 Pneumatically Projected Concrete (Shotcrete)
- * A-69 Cold In-Place Surface Recycling
- * A-70 Cold In-Place Recycling- Type I
- * A-71 Latex Modified Asphalt Pavement Course
- * A-79 In-Place Recycled Base Course with Clay Stabilizer
- * A-80 Bituminous Concrete
- * A-81 Cold Planing
- * A-82 Hot In-Place Recycling
- A-88 Abrasives - Snow & Ice Control
- * A-93 Application of Silane Penetrating Sealer to Various Bridge Decks
- * A-94 Bridge Repair & Maintenance Equipment & Labor Rental
Sealed bids must be received by the Purchasing Agent at the County Annex Building, 20 Park Street, Room 121, Fonda, NY 12068 on or before 1:30 pm on Tuesday, February 22, 2011. Bids will be publicly opened and read at 2:00 pm at the County Annex Building, Room 111, Fonda, NY.
Bid instructions, specifications and forms are available above by clicking on the item/link. All bids must be submitted on the bid forms provided in the bid documents above.
Bid responses must be extended to any political subdivisions within Montgomery County that chooses to purchase from county contracts or bids.
The County reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
Montgomery County Purchasing Agent
Dated: January 28, 2011
Release Date: 1/28/2011
Expires: 2/22/2011 1:30:00 PM