Signing into the Intranet
- You must be a current Montgomery County Employee to sign into the intranet
- Sign in with your network username and password
- If you have trouble signing in, try using "domain\username" as your username (without the quotes and where domain is your domain and username is your username)
- If you are not in Public Health, your domain is probably "montco"
- Whether or not you need to include the domain depends on your computer (browser, operating system, and settings) and location (inside or outside of the County network). You may have to include it on some computers and not on others.
- If you receive an authorization error and you know you signed in correctly, press the refresh button on your browser (or F5 on your keyboard)
Return to the Sign-In Page
Get Acrobat Reader - Download to view PDFs
© 2015 Montgomery County, New York | All Rights Reserved
Contact the Webmaster |
*NOTE: Links marked with an asterisk are not managed by Montgomery County. They are provided for your convenience only. We bear no responsibility for their content.
*External sites may require a subscription for viewing content.