TownOfCanajoharie > WebPages > HandicappedParkingPermits  
Skip to main content
Town of Canajoharie
Go Search
Handicapped Parking Permits
In order to have one of these blue (permanent) or red (temporary, usually 6 months) hangers that permit a driver to park in handicapped parking areas, the person will need a form filled out by his/her physician. If it is for a permanent permit, it is good for 5 years and renewable without another form from a doctor. There is no charge.