Montgomery County Child Support assists parents and/or custodians with the tools and resources they need to help them provide both financially and medically for their families.
Services We Provide:
– Locating Non-Custodial Parents
– Establishment of Paternity
– Assisting Clients in preparing and filing appropriate support modification and violation petitions
– Establishing / Enforcing Medical Support
– Collect, monitor and disburse all support payment.
– Enforce the collection of unpaid support by various administrative means such as Income and Property Executions(bank accounts), Driver’s License, Business & Gaming License Suspensions, Federal and State Tax Withholdings and Property/Asset Seizures as well as reporting to the Credit Bureaus
More Information and Websites:
You can download these applications for Child Support Services (App 1) and bring it to the local office.
You will also need to provide copies of Birth Certificates, Social Security cards for both you and your child(ren) as well as any current orders in place including Child Support, Marriage / Judgments of Divorce and / or Custody Agreements.
Click here for New York State Child Support website
Click here for the US Department of Health & Human Services – Administration for Children & Families website