Michael Pepe is a lifelong resident of Amsterdam, where along with his wife Alison they raised their two daughters Meghan and Leah.
Michael graduated Bishop Scully High School, FMCC and completed his Bachelor of Science at SUNY Plattsburg majoring in business management.
Upon graduation Michael began his nearly 40 year career in finance and currently serves as Vice President and Senior Relationship Manager at NBT Bank.
Michael’s extensive community involvement for over 30 years in Board and leadership roles includes having served as Chairman of the Board at numerous organizations including:
• Fulton-Montgomery Community College Foundation
• St. Mary’s Hospital Foundation
• Catholic Charities of Montgomery County
• Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce
• Big Brothers and Big Sisters of Montgomery County
• Fulton County Economic Development Corp.
• Fulton Montgomery Community College Board of Trustees
• He has also served a dozen years on the St. Mary’s Healthcare Board of Directors
Michael also received FMCC’s Distinguished Alumni Award in 2007, the NYCCT Marvin A. Rapp Distinguished College Trustee Award in 2015, coached over 20 local girls youth softball & basketball teams 1994-2002 and was the voice of the Amsterdam Rams on local sports radio for 13 years.